Northern University implements the organization of the foreign citizens education according to RA ministry of Education and Science 2017, 3 of March, N 224 order on granting the education implementation permission in foreign language /English/ for foreign students to Northern University LLC in the following specialties of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree academic programs.
- Software Engineering
Matser’s Degree Academic program
Admission of foreign citizens is carried out in accordance with the established order of RA Government on admission of foreign citizens to RA higher educational institutions.
For additional information on tuition fee, admission deadlines and organization of education, the entrants may apply to Northern University Admission Commission or to the foreign citizens admission subdivision.
For students, admitted to the Northern University, studies can be organized in Armenian or English languages.
The education of citizens of those countries, which have recognized the Armenian Genocide, at Northern University the first year of studies is implemented on 50% discount.
The education of citizens of Switzerland, Greece, Cyprus, Uruguay and Slovakia, which have recognized and condemned the Armenian Genocide, at Northern University, the first year of studies is free of charge.
- The translation of a passport or birth certificate or a baptism certificate with a notarized copy.
- A copy of the final document on the degree of education (with grades) translated and notarized, and in the case of separate countries, with international ratification (apostille).
- Medical certificate about general health status. The certificate may also be provided by RA medical organizations,
- 6 photos (3x4 cm size),
- CV in Armenian, English or Russian.
- Completed application form (the entrant may complete it while submitting the documents or download it from RA Ministry of Foreign Affairs webpage).
- Application to the RA Minister of Education and Science (the entrant completes it while submitting the documents of RA Ministry of Education and Science).
- Visa information can be provided by visiting the website of RA Ministry of Foreign Affairs, by the following link: https://www.mfa.am/en/visa:
- Foreign students admitted to the Northern University, for getting residence permit in the Republic of Armenia, must apply to the University subdivision of foreign citizens admission, by presenting following documents:
- the translation of a passport or birth certificate or a baptism certificate with a notarized copy,
- medical certificate about general health status. The certificate may also be provided by RA medical organizations,
- 6 photos (3x4 cm size),
- application form (completed at University),
- copy of visa.