The Quality Assurance Department is an independent structural subdivision of the University. The mission of the department is to support the University's quality assurance culture, introduction of a comprehensive quality management system, to provide oversight, assessment and improvement mechanisms for the implementation of strategic priorities of the university, and to promote quality improvement of professional education.
- Creation of prerequisites for passing to total quality assurance system, formation of local quality assurance structures at the University’s subdivisions/faculties, chairs/,
- Ensure the introduction and implementation of innovative technologies in quality management,
- Effective control of implementation of University mission and strategic purposes, continuous monitoring of ongoing processes, formation of mechanisms and tools of evaluation, establishment of improvement programs,
- Market-oriented PAP formation, their compliance with similar programs, student mobility, formation of effective mechanisms for monitoring and evaluating student mobility,
- Establishment of effective mechanisms of research and innovative programs development, evaluation and review.
- Creation of tools for development of external relations and internationalization and monitoring and evaluation processes,
- Providing accountability about the University activity
- Providing cooperation with external evaluation bodies
- Coordination of institutional and program self-evaluation works of the University, support to external assessment and accreditation processes.
Head of Department: Hakob Knajyan
Department Specialist: Vardanush Minasyan
Tel.: (+374 10) 554056
The League's mission is:
- promote creation of learning society in Armenia
- raise the awareness about lifelong learning among wide groups of the society
- establishment of social partnership in the field of lifelong learning
- facilitate introduction of lifelong learning concepts practices in all the fields of economy and social life
- steer the integration of Armenian lifelong learning system in alignment to most current international developments of the field;
- to support individuals’ civic education, their involvement in social activities and, as a result, the development of civil society in Armenia.
he League is guided by the following core values:
• Democracy and transparency;
• Concord, mutual confidence and support;
• Responsibility, decency and tolerance;
• Consistency and adherence to adopted ideas;
• Creativeness and innovativeness;
• Excellency and perfection;
• Participation and cooperation.