Northern University Foreign Relations Department is one of the structural subdivisions, which in its activity is guided by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia, Northern University Charter, decisions of the Northern University administrative bodies, the Rector's orders. Foreign Relations Department’s main goal is to promote the University's integration into world scientific-educational processes and programs; formation, expansion and coordination of cooperation with the University and international academic institutions, foundations and international organizations in the field of international context.
The Department's current activity is carried out by the Head of the Department, who is assigned and fired by the Rector’s order.
- to organize negotiation processes with foreign educational institutions and research centers for signing contracts and agreements;
- to organize University participation activities in international round tables, conferences, seminars and discussions aimed at development of Foreign Relations department
- to support the process of organizing business trips for participation in conferences in foreign countries stemming from the University’s interest within the framework of international scientific-educational and exchange programs
- to provide information about Foreign Relations Department activities in the University website (Facebook page) and journal, as well as analysis and installation of information on Grant Programs
- to inform the University's subdivisions and students about international scientific-education programs, grants and applications for academic and scientific-educational scholarships offered by foreign universities
- to prepare the University's documentation for participation in new international grant programs and coordinate the implementation of already won grant projects’ ongoing works
- to provide the exchange of official documents and correspondence guaranteed by the head of the University’s relevant departments with the universities and research centers, which are parties to the international scientific-educational treaties.
Head of Foreign Relations Department
Senior Specialist of Foreign Relations Department
Phone: (+374 10) 559776
Northern University Public Relations Department provides information on University’s activities to external and internal stakeholders, carry out works on strengthening public relations and raising the University rating.
Department also implements following functions:
- publishes all the information concerning the university in the RA periodical press, online media, in the "Northern University" official journal and on ''northern.am’’ website.
- organizes advertising campaigns with various mass media, collects and analyzes university information, organizing further work on the basis of relevant analysis
- plans and controls the process of providing and sharing the information with mass media and other interested organizations.
- promotes the development of the University's printed means (brochures, information leaflets, official journal attachements, bulletins, etc.)
- makes videos about the University's activities, ensuring their dissemination.
- conducts regular surveys among stakeholders about the accessibility to the University’s information
Head of Department Gayane Hakobyan
Leading specialist of Department Arpine Aleksanyan
Phone: (+374 10) 554135
Northern University Human resources department is a structural subdivision, which in its activity is guided by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia, Northern University Charter, decisions of the Northern University administrative bodies, the Rector's orders.The Department's current activity is carried out by the Head of the Department, who is assigned and fired by the Rector’s order.
DEPARTMENT OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS
Elaboration and implementation of the University human resources management and development strategy. Providing documentation for the administrative, academic, scientific, and service personnel (hereinafter referred to as employees).
- Provision of University HR activities’ management.
- Compilement of staff, scientific and scientific-pedagogical reports of the employers.
- Archiving personal files of dismissed employees.
- Preparation of staff recruitment, dismissal, transfer, vacation leave and other draft orders and submission for the Rector's approval.
- Compilement of employee personal files and providing confidentiality of personal data.
- Compilement of labour and civil law contracts and submission for the Rector's approval.
- Compilement of contracts with students on the principles of study, fixed annual fee, payment order, charging principles and terms at the University and submission for the Rector's approval.
- Preparation and provision of required references to employees (about years of experience, retirement formation, getting scientific degree, academic rank, child care leave and so on).
- Monthly submit e-reports on staff recruitment, dismissal, position change, unpaid leave and child care leave to the state tax authority.
- Submit a report on the University licensing activities to the licensing body of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia.
- Annual statistical reporting compilement according to the positions, academic degree, academic rank, position status and submission the National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia.
- Submission of proposals on the University staffing policy improvement to the Rector.
Participation in the elaboration of the University organizational structure, staff list and internal legal acts related to the activities of the Department.
Northern University Accountancy Department is one of the structural subdivisions, which is guided by RA Legislation, legal acts, regulating accounting ( RA Law on Accounting, other laws concerning accounting, international accounting standards and other legal acts, regulating accounting). The Accountancy department organizes and administers the University's accounting activities and submits financial, tax, mandatory payments and statistical reports, calculations, declarations to the relevant authorities.